Sutton Home Improvements Ltd
Office Administrator required to work at Sutton’s head office in Sidcup
You will need a good customer-focused approach to customer care and service. You will have strong administrative skills, especially in investigating and resolving queries in a professional and effective timeframe.
You will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a pleasant reception and telephone manner, to be highly organised, willing to learn, able to prioritise your workload and be a good team member.
Key duties and responsibilities include supporting the administrative need of the installation manager in accordance with company procedures and any relevant work associated including:
- Booking installations with customers
- Ensuring the database is updated with booked appointments and completed installations
- Preparing installer packs ready for issue
- Monitoring the action release of guarantee checks
- Dealing with customer enquiries as required – including customer courtesy calls, responding to customer queries and issues, ensuring the management and updating of relevant systems where appropriate
- Adhering to and promoting all company policies and procedures in place from time to time, including those relating to staff resources and health and safety
- Undertaking general administrative duties
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as directed by the installation manager
If you would like to become part of our team, please send your CV to Stuart Fenning via email@example.com or contact 0208 308 3590.